Gilpin County Human Resources Department
Mail: P.O. Box 366, Central City, CO 80427
Physical: 495 Apex Valley Road,
Black Hawk, CO 80422
Phone: 303-951-3673; Fax: 303-951-3675
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Human Resources Manager, Susan Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Specialist, Lorna Hodges,
Finance/HR Clerk,Christine Wilhelm
The mission of the Human Resources Department is to efficiently meet the operational and strategic human resource needs of Gilpin County. These include, but are not limited to, the areas of: recruitment, training, compensation and benefits. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
* Making quality a part of the way we work.
* Enhancing our ability to support the county and its goals.
* Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources at all levels.
* Employing technology and methods which enhance service, communications and productivity.
* Helping make Gilpin County a great place to work – professionally and personally.
We seek to meet these needs, not in isolation, but in partnership with the departments, officials, employees and the public.
Directions to Human Resources - Apex
EEOP Short Form - 2014
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
ADA Grievance Procedure
ADA Complaint Form Word or PDF
American Job Center
Gilpin County is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer